We’re delighted that you’re considering posting a comment on the GGF blog. However, before doing so, please read the Blog Purpose and Editorial Policy as they apply to your use of the GGF blog.
This blog exists for the purpose of encouragement and nourishment from God's Word. Blog posts are not meant to be lengthy studies that foster debate or disagreement. Although some topics will reveal differences of opinions, our desire is that our readers feel more uplifted upon leaving the blog than they did before. Please keep this in mind when writing your comment.
Editorial Policy and Guidelines
Here are some things you should know and guidelines we need you to follow as you craft your submission:
- We recognize some degree of variance in the interpretation of passages. Therefore, our goal is not to force comments that agree with one interpretation, but we do require that comments be in agreement with the Bible's teaching.
- However, all comments submitted to this website and to the blog are moderated, which means that they will be reviewed and possibly edited prior to their publication. GGF reserves final edit and approval of any comment submitted for publication.
- We reserve the right to reject a comment for publication if we feel the comment violates our guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate. The decision to post your comment on any of our websites is at our discretion.
- We will not publish comments that we deem to be abusive, defamatory, embarrassing, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, or threatening to another person or entity, including the GGF.
- In addition, we reserve the right to not publish submissions that we deem for any other reason to be unsuitable, unlawful, or objectionable, such as but not limited to the content of the posting/material (for example, the usage of inappropriate language), the subject matter, the timeliness or relevance of the material/posting, or reasons related to property, among others.
- Comments that link to web pages that violate any of the above guidelines will not be published.
Opinions expressed on the GGF Blog are the personal opinions of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Grace Gospel Fellowship.